FileMaker Adv V14.0.1 Save As PDF issue

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

V14.0.1

Operating system version

32-bit Windows 7

Description of the issue

My issue for FM v14 Save As PDF is the PDf is not able to open properly in Windows environment. Basically I want to print a packing slip for a store which receives 5 items. I save it as pdf for that store, I got it right in FM13: I got 5 items, I open the pdf no problem. But if I do it in FM14, I got a pdf which only shows the first record,and also shows the following error message when I open the pdf :
      " An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly.Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem".

But I can open this pdf in "PDF Viewer for Windows 8", no error message and I can see all the five items listed.

I was using Acrobat Reader Xi v11.0.12. then I upgraded my acrobat reader to the newest version Acrobat Reader DC , I still can't read the PDF properly. the error message still comes up.

Steps to reproduce the problem

See Description

Expected result

See Description

Actual result

See Description

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

" An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly.Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem".

Configuration information

Windwos 7 32-bit;
      FileMaker adv V14.0.1 32-bit
      Adobe Reader XI 11.0.12  or Reader DC

Workaround

Downgrade to FM 13, no issue for saved pdf to open under Adobe Reader XI in Windows platform.