FIlemaker can't be put frontmost when running a CPU intensive Script

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

11v2

Operating system version

Mac OS x.6.4

Description of the issue

When you run a CPU intensive script, if you put FMP in the background, you can't put it back to the foreground anymore. Clicking on the dock icon, command tabbing to filemaker won't do anything. If you can see the window in the background or with exposer, clicking on the Filemaker window will put the window frontmost BUT FMP won't be in the foreground anyway because the names of the frontmost app is not filemaker.

I think this also prevent script abortion via command-dot keystroke, see my other post.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Run a  CPU intensive script, put Filemaker in background, try to get it in the foreground again.
My Script have all the freeze script steps.
I mainly notice it when when Filemaker is executing an applescript or waits till a remote XML file arrives (most of my scrip do this).

Expected result

Clicking on the dock icon, a Filemaker background window, command tabing to filemaker should put Filemaker in the foreground

Actual result

Nothing happens, Fikemaker stay sin background even if you managed to get its' window in the foreground the name of the foreground app (upper left corner) is not filemaker

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

None

Configuration information

Mac OS X.6.4 Macbook pro, mac pro

Workaround

None. Wait till script finishes !

Outcomes