FileMaker Go 11 does not remember my Account Name or Password
Operating system version
Description of the issue
FileMaker Go does not remember my User Name or Password. I have selected the "Auto-Restore Login" option in settings, but it has no effect on my local file on my iPhone. It always asks for my Account Name or Password.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1) Copy a password-protected file to the iPhone using iTunes.
2) Open FileMaker Go 11.
3) Select the password-protected file to open and enter the Account Name and Password.
4) Select the "Auto-Restore Login" option in settings.
5) Quit FileMaker Go 11 (or simply switch to another App).
6) Launch or switch back to FileMaker Go.
I expect the file to open without having to enter my Account Name or Password each time I open FileMaker Go 11 or switch away from it to another App and back.
Both the User Name or Password fields are always blank, requiring me to authenticate every time I switch to the App.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
Log into "My File Name.fp7"
Login as Guest
iOS 5 running on an iPhone 3GS 32GB, running FileMaker Go 11.
FileMaker 9 databases are stored locally on the iPhone.
I haven't found a workaround.