Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue. Here are the steps I took:
1. With FileMaker Server 13.0v2 running on Windows Server 2008 R2, i launched FileMaker Pro 13.0v3 and accessed the FMServer_Sample.fmp12 file.
2. I added a new table, "TEST", with two fields:
3. In Layout mode, I selected the "Image' Container field, and in the Inspector, under Behavior -> Field entry, I unchecked "Browse Mode".
4. I created a script, "TEST", with the following steps:
Go to Layout [ "TEST" (TEST) ]
Insert from Device [ TEST::Image ; Type: Photo Library ]
Commit Records/Requests [ No dialog ]
5. Using my iPad 3 running iOS 7.1.1, I launched FileMaker Go 13.0v4, and opened the hosted FMServer_Sample.fmp12.
6. I executed the script "TEST", and my Photo Library is displayed (16 pictures in my Camera Roll).
7. I select a picture, and the picture is placed in the Container field.
Let me know what I'm doing differently than you so I can replicate the issue.
Hi, I am having the same issue - I cannot attach a photo from the library when using the 'Insert From Device - Photo Library' script step.
If I change it to insert from camera, it works fine, but it wont insert from Photo Library - all I get is the spinning wheel and nothing happens.
I am using FileMaker Go 13.0.5 with the iPad Air 2, but also does the same thing on the iPad 2.
However, unlike the original post, I have selected the container field so it is accessible in browse mode, but it doesn't work.
There is definitely some issue here with the script step.
Ok, I have found the problem - if you have a Freeze Window script step the problem I mentioned above occurs. As soon as I disable the Freeze Window script step, the 'Insert From Device - Photo Library' script step works, but it's on an ugly developer only layout, so the solution is to take them to a user specific layout instead.