Filemaker locks when sending mail via Outlook 2013 client on Windows 8.1
Operating system version
Description of the issue
With outlook 2013 in windows 8.1, when I send email via client the following happens:
***If outlook was not open when the email via client script was run:
** An outlook compose email window is opened
* It is on top of the filemaker application.
* The filemaker application window cannot be made active
* If the filemaker icon or window is left clicked, the outlook message blinks
* The outlook message window may be resized and moved, but not minimized (neither via clicking the minimize button nor via win-M
* If I use the jump list to try and open new outlook windows I get the following message:
"A dialog box is open. Close it and try again"
* I am able to select other programs on the task bar and use other shorcuts like win-D, 'aero' peek, etc...
* In the notifaction area pop up in bottom right i get and outlook icon, but with a 'gear' on it. (never seen that before)
* Hovering over it give me pop up-
"Another program is using outlook. To disconnect programs and exit outlook, click the outlook icon and then click exit now"
***If outlook was open at the time the script ran I have the same behavior with the following exception:
*The notifcation area icon is normal (ie it does not have the 'gear' overlay and message about another program using outlook.
Again, it is only filemaker and outlook that are locked- everything else is normal.