Filemaker odbc driver 12v3 doesn't return data
Operating system version
Windows 2008 on server and Windows 7 or mac osx on client
Description of the issue
Hi, I'm using LibreOffice Base to create queries that retrieves data in Filemaker via the ODBC driver 12v3. Since version 12, it seems like the connection is well done but the data cannot be retrieved, I get this error message: "The data content could not be loaded. The execution of the query doesn't return a valid result set."
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Install FM server 12v3
- On client side, install latest version of LibreOffice and FileMaker odbc driver 12v3.
- In LibreOffice, create a simple query that retrieves some information in a database and try to run it.
See the data returned by the query.
The connection is well done but the data cannot be displayed.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
The data content could not be loaded. The execution of the query doesn't return a valid result set.
- FileMaker server 12v3
- A DSN that points to a database on your server with Filemaker odbc driver 12v3
- LibreOffice latest version (I use 3.5)
- Configure the connection to the database via LibreOffice:
Edit -> Database -> Connection Type
Database Type = ODBC
Name of the ODBC data source on your system = the dsn previously created
User authentication = the user name and password used to access your FileMaker database
Character set = System
There is no workaround for this issue.