3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2013 3:32 PM by philmodjunk

FileMaker Pro

MarthaGomez

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Pro 11

Description of the issue

Lead sheet screen, in the "add call" field, all the original dates are replaced with some random date and year (on all contact ID's).  How do I recover the original dates?

Screen_Shot_2013-08-13_at_2.42.52_PM.png

• 1. Re: FileMaker Pro
          philmodjunk

Lead sheet screen in what file?

How is it designed?

How is the layout designed?

• 2. Re: FileMaker Pro
            MarthaGomez

Sorry, I'm very new at using this program. I was informed that at the end of the day they transfer all "call backs" that were dated for 8/12/13 moved to 8/13/13 and somehow it interfered with the original dates to each message. Now we don't have the actuall date that pertains to each message.  attached is a screen shot of the result in that date roll over.

• 3. Re: FileMaker Pro
              philmodjunk

Report An Issue is intended for Reporting Possible Software bugs. Questions on how to work with FileMaker Pro should be posted in the FM Pro Forum Section. (See tab at top of this screen.)

You'll need to figure out how the database was designed. A few screenshots of some layouts just doesn't tell me or anyone else enough about how the database tables underlying these layouts were setup nor what exact process was used to "transfer all "call backs" ".

You'll either need to invest some time in learning how to develop fileMaker databases or find someone that already knows how to do this.

In the meantime, you might check and see if they have any back up copies of their file where this has not taken place.