Thanks for posting.
I have tried multiple times but have not been able to reproduce the issue in the same configuration without any issue. Please allow me to verify the following:
- Is this customer the only client having issues saving a find?
- If you log into the database with the problem client's account on another machine, perform and then try to save a find, does the issue still occur?
- Is the customer saving a find from the status bar or via a script?
- Does the issue occur in a brand new file on the customer's machine?
- Has the client ever been able to save a find?
From the information provided it looks to be something more solution or account related but please provide any further information you may deem relevant to help us out.
As far as I know, it was only happening to one user. She did have several finds before, and she was saving the finds from the status bar.
I tried to logon as that user on a different machine, and it was still happening. So I created a new account for the user on the file, and it seems to have fixed the issue.
The only down side to doing this, is that she lost all of the finds that she had already saved.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!