FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced Splash Screen and Custom Menu weirdness
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.8.5
Description of the issue
Upon launching FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced, the splash screen remains onscreen even after opening a database. Linked to the issue is custom menus in multiple files load without the menu names
Steps to reproduce the problem
1) Open FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced
2) Open or create a database.
3) Open a database that loads a custom menu.
The splash screen should disappear after the application finishes launching.
Custom menus should load correctly in each file.
1) Open or create a database and the splash screen remains onscreen.
2) Open a database that loads a custom menu and many of the menu names are blank/empty.