FileMaker Pro Advanced Crashes Upon Trying To Change Tab-Order

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Advanced 12.0v4

Operating system version

Windows 7 v6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

Description of the issue

I'm working on a rather large system right now, and when I want to modify the tab order on specific layouts found within this sytem, the "Set Tab Order" dialog box will appear, and then FileMaker Pro Advanced will crash on me (prior to the tab-order numbers showing up on fields/buttons on-screen).

Steps to reproduce the problem

1) Open solution (multi-file/data separation)
2) Navigate to a specific layout
3) Enter Layout Mode
4) Layouts/Set Tab Order...

Expected result

"Set Tab Order" Dialog box should appear
&
All fields/buttons should receive a numeric representation of their respective tab-orders appearing on-screen for editing purposes

Actual result

"Set Tab Order" dialog box appears, FileMaker Pro Advanced crashes

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

FileMaker Pro Advanced has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. 
[Close program]

Configuration information

I have reproduced this issue on multiple computers.
I've tried to do this while files were hosted on FM Server, and offline.  I've saved compacted versions of my files.  The same problem always persists.

Suspecting potential for file corruption (because I don't know what else could cause this kind of problem), I've also tried running "Recover" on backups of these files.  Recover detected no problems in any of the files.

Windows Event Viewer/Applications show an Error Event with ID:  1000

Faulting application name: FileMaker Pro Advanced.exe, version: 12.0.4.403, time stamp: 0x514b6292
Faulting module name: FileMaker Pro Advanced.exe, version: 12.0.4.403, time stamp: 0x514b6292
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00080477
Faulting process id: 0x1e90
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce9f48bbb77911
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileMaker\FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced\FileMaker Pro Advanced.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileMaker\FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced\FileMaker Pro Advanced.exe
Report Id: 0c334165-0b3d-11e3-93c8-d4bed9443f0b

Outcomes