1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 2, 2009 11:56 AM by TSGal

FileMaker Pro Advanced has stopped working

mallorylb

Summary

FileMaker Pro Advanced has stopped working

Description of the issue

I have a Dell Workstation with Vista Ultimate 64.  I've installed FileMaker Pro 10 Advanced.  When I try to launch the program, I receive a Windows Dialog box that says "FileMaker Pro Advanced has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."  Of course there is no solution and the program closes.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. The event viewer list the followingt: "Faulting application FileMaker Pro Advanced.exe, version 10.0.1.89, time stamp 0x49358341, faulting module GDI32.dll, version 6.0.6001.18159, time stamp 0x48fd676e, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0005252e, process id 0x157c, application start time 0x01c9953fa6c36687." Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks  

• 1. Re: FileMaker Pro Advanced has stopped working
          TSGal

mallorylb:

Thank you for your post.

Please make sure 32-bit compatibility is turned on before installing.  If this still doesn't work after installing, run "msconfig" and turn off all non-Microsoft services and try again.

These actions have taken care of 99% of the problems, so keep me posted if this doesn't fix the problem.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.