Filemaker Pro Advanced v13.04 beachballs when in Layout Mode
Operating system version
OSX Yosemite 10.10.2
Description of the issue
Good morning everyone. I am plagued with this issue since a couple of days.
Filemaker Pro Advanced 13.04 on OS X Yosemite 10.10.2
Filemaker Server 13 on a Windows 2008 RC2 Server
As I said, since a couple of days, whenever I try to edit ANY layout, it gives me the beach ball of death for 5-10 seconds, become responsive again then as soon as i try to interact with ANYTHING, beach ball kicks in again.
We have 15 more Filemaker Pro clients in the company and neither of those have this problem.
Server Logs are clean, nothing suspicious and statistics in the norm. So I suspect the issue is on my machine
Any idea on where I can start to troubleshoot this?
Thanks in advance for any reply
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Open any Filemaker solution
2. Enter "Layout Mode" (either with CMD+L or from menu)
Ability to interact with the object in layout mode
Beachball starts spinning for 5-10 seconds. After regaining control, interacting with anything on the screen triggers the beachball again
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
No error messages appear
- Filemaker Server 13 on a Windows Server 2008 RC2 machine
- Filemaker Pro Advance running on a late 2013 rMBP 15 with OS X Yosemite 10.10.2
- 10/15 Filemaker Pro clients running on Windows 7 virtual machines (no issues on the clients)
No workarounds at the moment