Filemaker Pro v.11 crashes when printing to printer OR pdf file w/Mac OSX

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

v. 11 Advanced

Operating system version

Mac OSX 10.6.5

Description of the issue

When executing the script step for printing, Filemaker crashes on the Mac OSX about 90% of the time. Apparently only on the Mac operating system.
      I got to the basics for testing purposes.
      I was living with the problem, but it now affects other Mac users here, too, using FM Pro or FM Pro Advanced.

Steps to reproduce the problem

1. created new database
      2. created one field in table
      3. entered two records
      4. created one script
      5. with one script step (Print)
      6. FM app quits, but after sending the file to the printer or pdf.

Expected result

Expected result is to have Filemaker continue operating after printing something.

Actual result

Filemaker "Quits Unexpectedly"

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

Apple error log shows up, but Filemaker closes so there is no message from FM.

Configuration information

Very basic file produces the problem so it's probably not related to complex scripting steps.
      I tried scrapping the filemaker preference file which did nothing to solve the problem.

Workaround

None. It's annoying because of the long wait to restart FM when using a remote database because the server thinks that there are too many instances of FM for the licenses.
      The license issue does not happen when I am using my local computer but the crashing occurs in either mode.
      Workaround sometimes, is to have someone with a Windows computer make the printout, a not very convenient workaround.

Screen_shot_2010-12-21_at_1.17.16_PM.png