Thank you for your message.
I / We are going to need a little more to go on to determine what is happening with your deployment of FileMaker Server 14.
- How were these files uploaded to FileMaker Server 14?
- Was FileMaker Pro 14 used or were they manually uploaded? If they were manually uploaded, can you verify they have the proper permissions assigned to them? If FileMaker Pro was used, did you check the "automatically open files..." option at the time of upload.
- What version of Windows is FileMaker Server running on?
- Do you receive any error messages when attempting to open the files on FileMaker Server?
- Were the files opened in FileMaker Pro at least once prior to uploading them to FileMaker Server?
I figure it out, I had Filemaker 13 server running and 14 at the same time so when I closed the databases in Filemaker 13, then restarted the Filemaker 14 the database files did open. thanks