0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2010 7:39 AM by michaelrudge

Filemaker Server 11 Web Server crashing

michaelrudge

Summary

Filemaker Server 11 Web Server crashing

Description of the issue

==ORIGINALLY POSTED ON "USING FILEMAKER SERVER" BOARD==http://forum-en.filemaker.com/t5/Using-FileMaker-Server/Filemaker-Server-11-Web-Server-crashing/td-p/67016(See original thread for other user's replies with same issue.)  I am running Filemaker Server in 2-machine configuration with the database server on one machine and the web server components on a second machine. Since upgrading to FMS11 Advanced from FMS10 Advanced I am getting crashes onthe web server. Going to the IWP page I get an error saying"System Temporary [sic] Unavailable". When I log onto the console of the web server I et an error dialog telling me that the fmswpc.exe process has failed. The Windows event is as follows: szAppName : fmswpc.exe     szAppVer : 11.0.1.86     szModName : DBEngine.dllszModVer : 11.0.1.652     offset : 0007d9f8     This happens about once a week and is causing me some headaches with clients that use IWP.My setup is as followsMain Server: Windows 2008 R2 (Database Server)Web Server: Windows 2003R2 (Web Server, Web Publishing Engine)Filemaker Server 11 Advanced v 11.0.1.95 What can I do to troubleshoot this issue? ThanksMichael