Thank you for the post.
A few questions to assist us with narrowing this down:
1. What is the version of FileMaker Server 13? v5? v9?
2. What are the hardware specifications for the host machine (RAM, CPU)?
3. Is any third party security or antivirus software installed?
Note: If using Web Publishing, the minimum recommended amount of RAM is 8 GB.
- Current installed version i use 22.214.171.124
- Hardware specification Core i7, DDR3 16GB
- I use firewall. i already check and setup access for my server into the firewall. before this don't have any problem. just now we had it.
Thank you for the reply.
The first recommendation would be to update to FileMaker Server 13.0v3 and then either FileMaker Server 13.0v5 or FileMaker Server 13.0v9.
Additionally, what is the installed version of Java? If not on the recommended version, then uninstall any other versions and install Java 7 update 75.
At this time, our recommendation is to leave the Java security level at high, but add http://localhost:16000 in as an exception.
Please keep me updated with any progress.