Thank you for the post.
I redeployed without WebDirect and my Web Server shows as green. I will test installing without WebDirect next, but in the interim some suggested troubleshooting steps:
1. Redeploy from the FileMaker Server Admin Console > Server > Edit Deployment…
2. Restart the computer
3. Use terminal to restart the processes
Below is a screenshot of the terminal commands from page 235 of the FileMaker Sever 13 Help Guide.
If all of the above fails, then uninstall and reinstall with WebDirect enabled. Does redeploying and disabling WebDirect after installing with WebDirect enabled produce a different result?
Keep me updated with any progress.
I've experienced the same.
- Everything works fine.
- sudo launchctl stop com.filemaker.fms (I want to test if web server stop working)
- sudo launchctl start com.filemaker.fms
- Web Server not working (gray on status localhost admin console) - the rest is ok. Remote connection via Filemaker client either. FMP Web Server is replaced by mac osx server ('Welcome to OS X Server' screen)
- Restart Mac - still the same
How to solve it:
- Open Mac Server Admin Console
- Then go to Websites
- Switch it OFF
- Restart Mac
- Everything OK