FIlemaker Server 13v3 crashed on Windows 2012 Server 64bit Standard

Product

FileMaker Server

Version

13v3

Operating system version

Windows 2012 Server 64 bit

Description of the issue

one client connected - run SQL query on indexed fields - server become extremely unresponsive - didn't show that client is connected in admin console - tried to restart server - on close command - admin console showed "closing" but never closed - log showed files cannot close because still clients connected ..
      stopping server via admin console crashed it apparently - but later review of log showed that crash log was even created before attempt of close database files

then i restarted the server thru windows and the auto-start procedure in place did not start fmserver - only explicit start within windows services console opened and started all ..
      now it is running - hope it is stable - integrity check via schedule verify shows all ok!

Steps to reproduce the problem

cannot reproduce

Expected result

no crash

Actual result

now the result of that crash is a file .DMP - i cannot review that file -but would love to send it to FMI for research and improving reliability of the product. i have all logs - stats.log event.log
      access.log and the crash log.
      i use filemaker server since 1998 and never had a crash! normally a rock-solid product.
      i don't use any features except plain filemaker hosting. i don't run incremental backups.
      no external authentication . no CWP - container fields stored within file.

only 2 files hosted 3 MB and 1.4 GB - concurrent users max 4
      brand new computer - running since feb 2014

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

i can provide the crash log

Configuration information

the server is a 8 core 2.4 GHz Intel Atom 2750 with 8 GB RAM and 2 TB Server Hard Drives running Windows 2012 Server 64 bit Standard -
      the load is not high - 2 files one 5 MB - the other 1.5 GB

the cache is set to 2 GB

concurrent users max 4 - the file is mostly used to sync - short sessions ..
      performing scripts on server ..

Workaround

non - server cannot be worked around - how can i get the crash log to FMI?
      don't see a support ticket request anywhere as helpfully suggested here: https://fmdev.filemaker.com/message/155309#155309