1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 18, 2010 7:57 AM by TSGal

flipping through records causes tab control to reset to default tab every 5 - 10 records.

user7962

Summary

flipping through records causes tab control to reset to default tab every 5 - 10 records.

Description of the issue

In FileMaker 11 Advanced.If a tab control is set to a tab other than the first (default) tab.When you use the "book" to browse records the tab reverts to the first tab after 5 - 10 records.

• 1. Re: flipping through records causes tab control to reset to default tab every 5 - 10 records.
          TSGal

Matt Pretka:

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, I am unable to replicate the problem on either Windows XP (SP3) or Mac OS X 10.5.8.  This is what I have done.

1. In one of my test database files with 100+ records, I created a layout that had several fields.

2. I added a tab control, and added three tabs, making the second tab the default.

3. I placed a field in each tab control.

4. I go to Browse Mode, and the middle tab appears.

5. I use the "book" to browse the records, and I always stay in the middle tab.  I also used keyboard shortcuts when I couldn't replicate with the "book".

Let me know what I'm doing differently from you, and I'll try to replicate the problem.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.