Floating window stays on top of dialog window
Operating system version
OS X 10.6.8
Description of the issue
A floating document window will stay on top of a dialog window created in FileMaker. This is an unexpected behavior. The expected behavior is the behavior of a custom dialog (kind of a dialog window): It will float on top of floating windows.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a button that will open a new window (H: 400; W: 300; T: 150; L: 200; Style: Floating Document).
2. Create a 2nd button that will open a new window (H: 400; W: 300; T: 200; L: 300; Style: Dialog).
3. Add a third button that will open a custom dialog.
3. Switch into browse mode.
4. Click the 1st button, then the 2nd button.
The dialog window will appear half hidden below the floating document window.
5. Move the dialog window so that you can click the 3rd button in the window.
Die custom dialog will appear above all windows.
The dialog window should appear above any floating window.
The dialog window is below the floating document window.