FM 11 Advanced e-mail issues

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Advanced 11.0v2

Operating system version

Windows XP

Description of the issue

When I upgraded from version 9 of FileMaker Pro Advanced, three e-mail issues began occurring that seem specific to the Advanced version and not to the regular FM 11 version installed on other users' machines. 

In the first, when I tried to use an existing Send E-mail script step that worked in version 9, FM will no longer fill in the TO or CC e-mail addresses, but if I access the same file and script step with regular FileMaker Pro, it works.  Using Advanced, FM will fill in the subject line and message section according to the calculations I set up, so it's just the TO & CC that are left blank.  It's not a problem with GroupWise, my e-mail service, because again, if I run it using regular FM it works fine and the addresses are filled in.  This occurs not only with previous scripts set up before upgrading to version 11, but with any new scripts as well.

A second related issue has arisen when I tried to Export Field Contents and automatically attach the file to the e-mail.  In Advanced, the attachment never attaches, but if I use regular FM it does.

A third issue is that when the e-mail opens as part of my script, if I try to click back on FileMaker, it crashes.  If I close the e-mail or send it, it doesn't.  This never happened with version 9, so it has me stumped as to why it crashes (Filemaker has to close unexpectedly is the message).  Send e-mail is the only script step, so it's not like I'm interrupting the script.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Happens every time with FileMaker Advanced but never with regular FileMaker.  Happens whether I use Remote (on a server) or open a file on my workstation.

Expected result

The e-mail addresses that I specified in the script step should fill in, and auto attachments should be attached, and I should be able to move from an e-mail being active to FM being active without crashing.

Actual result

See above.

Configuration information

None that I know of.

Workaround

None, other than sticking with FileMaker regular rather than Advanced.

Outcomes