FM Pro Advanced crashes when trying to turn Instant Web Publishing on

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

12.0v1

Operating system version

Mac OSX 10.7.4

Description of the issue

FM Pro Advanced crashes when I try to turn Instant Web Publishing on. The dialog box allows me to turn it on, though does not allow me to select a status area language. On hitting 'OK', FM crashes. The Apple problem report includes the following:

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
      Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00000000fffffffc

VM Regions Near 0xfffffffc:
      --> shared memory          00000000ffff0000-00000000ffff2000 [    8K] r-x/r-x SM=SHM 

Application Specific Information:
      objc[528]: garbage collection is OFF
      Performing @selector(dispatchMenuCommand:) from sender NSMenuItem 0x55e2990

• 1. Re: FM Pro Advanced crashes when trying to turn Instant Web Publishing on
          james_quiggins

Hello Kevin Murphy:

Thank you for posting.

If possible, can we complete a un-install and reinstall of FileMaker Pro Advanced. Go to your applications folder and place the FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced folder into the trash.  Also place the com.filemaker plists located at Library > Preferences into the trash. On OS X 10.7.x hold the option key while selecting the Go menu to display the user library.

Be sure to use a genuine FileMaker Electronic Software Download or install disc to reinstall FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced.

Please update me with your progress.

TSwildcat

FileMaker Inc.