FM10Adv HTML DDR missing info

Question asked by csch on Jan 22, 2009
Latest reply on Aug 16, 2013 by thurmes

Summary

FM10Adv HTML DDR missing info

Description of the issue

FileMaker Product(s) involved:   FMS10, FMP10 Adv

Operating System(s) involved:   OSX 10.5.6

Detailed description of the issue:  My HTML DDR's aren't showing "Scripts that use this script" for some scripts since I have started developing in FM10. I opened the files in FM9 and made a new DDR to see if the references would be back, and they were!!! My database is complex and takes 30mins to create a DDR. I'm using a Mac, and have my filemaker files loaded onto FMServer 10 which also runs on this machine. No-one else connects to my development database, and I have no plug-ins. It seems to me to be an FM10 bug since it works fine in 9 and doesn't work in 10.  

Exact steps to reproduce the issue: Create a html DDR in FM10 ADV

Expected Result:  All references to appear between scripts etc

Actual Result: Some random references are missing, One script is called by another script but the caller is not shown.

Here is the report run from FM9 Scripts that use this script
Go To PrintoutOpen - Go To Printout 
Here is the report in FM10 made on the same day with no differences made to the filemaker files. Scripts that use this script (Sorry I had cut and pasted the report but it wouldn't let me post it, but the idea is "Scripts that use this script" is empty for this particular script in FM10)   

Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared: N/A

Any additional configuration information/troubleshooting that is relevant to the issue:  I am working on an IMac, probably not relevantAny workarounds that you have found:  Open up FMP9 Adv and run the DDR from there.

Outcomes