Summary

FMGo crashes

Product

FileMaker Go

Version

Operating system version

iOS 8.3

Description of the issue

FMGo will crash when changing layouts, when switching on/off the toolbar, when clicking outside of a field (where one entered data)

This does not happen often! After I added sone pause scriptsteps, it's seldom, maybe once a week

BUT: When it happens, the latest records are missing!
      - might be a problem with the temp file??

When a record is created here, additional data is created by script in the background - these records are commited -> when FMGo crashes, the main record and its companion records are missing after the file is reopened

Maybe this help with tracking bugs

Steps to reproduce the problem

a FMGo solution that never crashed under 13, layouts with a lot of popovers etc, in daily use, will crash from time to time, not 'on demand'

Expected result

no crash

Actual result

crash

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

none

Workaround

none

• 1. Re: FMGo crashes
          TSGal

markus schneider:

Thank you for your post.

This posting is similar to  your posting of 21 May 2015:

FMGo14 crash when layout change

If this is the same file and related issue, I would still like a copy/clone of the file.  See your Inbox for a private message from 29 May 2015 with instructions where to send the file.

TSGal
          FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: FMGo crashes
            Markus Schneider

Thank You for answering!

Yes - the same. I just thought that the fact that all of the latest records (means *one* last tecord in several tables) could be helpfull

I've allready created a stripped down demo version (means a couple of records, a clone won't work - needs some base). Since the crash will not be replicatable unless one works long with the thing, I'm afraid to get a 'can't replicate' answer back...

I need some more time for the demo - time flies )-:

(I got just the iPad here - that was the only posting for today..)