FMGo: Problems inserting photo to global container field
Operating system version
Description of the issue
I have a layout with a global container field on it. I have a button assigned to a script with a single step: Insert from Device (Camera,back,large) that specifies this global field. On other layouts where I am inserting photos from the camera into portal rows, this function works fine. Here it just selects the global container field and stops. Why does it not open the camera?
As a workaround: I can touch the global container field (which is empty). The Paste option appears. If I touch Paste, then I get the actions menu, where I can select Replace and then Camera and then successfully insert the photo into the field
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. create a global container field.
2. put this field on a layout.
3. create a script with a single step - Insert from Device(Camera, back, large). Specify the global container as the target field.
4. put a button on the layout and set it to perform this script.
5. open the file and layout on an iPad and hit the button.
Should open the iPad camera and insert the photo taken into the field
Selects field and does nothing else.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
I am using an iPad mini.
Select global field, then Paste/Replace/Camera