0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2009 4:17 AM by Vincent_L

FMP 10, 3 months old, buggy like never nad still no updates, WTF ?

Vincent_L

Summary

FMP 10, 3 months old, buggy like never nad still no updates, WTF ?

Description of the issue

Ok FMP 10 is 3 month old, almost 4 actually and NO UPDATES (except the one nobody cared about 10.0v1a Web Publishing Update). Theres' countles rants and bug report here and many very serious one (XML import on the mac that's crucial) but appart from the kind Tgsal ther's no replies from FM Inc. So either FM Inc is realizing the mess they're in and they're fiercely recoding a fantastic 10.1 update, or they're thinking "let's do paying 10.5 and add the customizable default script" Given the fact that a data loss bug I reported in FMP 9 (and was acknowledged but FM Inc) is still not fixed, given the fact that FM 9 is broken by 10.5.6 java update and FM Inc replies is to ugrade to 10, my bets on a fantastic 10.1 free update are small. We're professional, business people, my business it not to workaround FMP  bugs and bad design, my business is yo give data intelligence to my collaborators. If FM Inc offers such bad care for its user base, then I need to know so I can start cding in 4D