FMP 12 Crashing When Saving PDFs in Windows XP SP3

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

12.0v2

Operating system version

Windows XP SP3

Description of the issue

I can't find the posting here from http://forums.filemaker.com/posts/2e65c12a1a and can't find this listed within Phil's bug database and we're suffering badly with a new client.

We have Windows XP SP3 completely up to date, FMP 12.0v2 and no extensions. Brand new installation across 4 PCs with one acting as host using FMPA. On all PCs FileMaker regularly errors with a faulting application message - 'faulting module dli_pdf191.dll, version 9.1.0.25, fault address 0x0041654' when saving a PDF. The image attached is from FMPA as I'm meant to be on holiday and this is the version I access remotely. The PCs running FMP are having the same problem.

From other posts it appears this may be unique to XP, but we conform to all FileMaker's tech specs.

Steps to reproduce the problem

The error appears randomly but very, very frequently. We've been using script triggers to archive off PDF versions of bill of materials and have had to disable this as the users cannot edit records without FileMaker faulting.

I cannot carry out detailed testing being in another country at the moment, but wanted this posted as others have reported the problem on other forums (see above link)

Expected result

FileMaker should not crash when saving a PDF

Actual result

FileMaker crashes when saving a PDF

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

Screen shot of the Windows event included

Configuration information

Most PCs are Fujitsu, all with minimum of 2Gb RAM and well maintained by the IT department

Workaround

Remove 'Save as PDF' functionality, but the system is built around this, so not really a workaround

Screen_Shot_2012-08-28_at_07.34.25.jpg