AnsweredAssumed Answered

FMP10 Adv - Graphic formatting bug

Question asked by user16803 on Mar 1, 2009
Latest reply on Mar 4, 2009 by TSGal

Summary

FMP10 Adv - Graphic formatting bug

Description of the issue

FileMaker Product(s) involved:FileMaker Pro Advanced 10.0v1 Operating System(s) involved:Mac 10.5.6 Detailed description of the issue:When using a container field and choosing the Graphic Format layout option "Reduce or Enlarge" or "Enlarge" while also maintaining proportions and importing a graphic, I sometimes get unwanted clipping (or cropping) of my graphic. Exact steps to reproduce the issue:1.  Create a database2.  Create container field 3.  Edit Layout 4.  Set Graphic format to "Reduce or Enlarge" 5.  Drag a graphic file to the container Expected Result:The graphic should grow to as large a size as possible to fill the container while also maintaining its proportions. Actual Result:Sometimes the graphic center is not calculated properly and the top end is cut off. Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared:N/AAny additional configuration information/troubleshooting that is relevant to the issue:Tried deleting the graphic and importing. Tried changing the formatting options and resetting them. No change.  Any workarounds that you have found:None. I just don't use the enlarge option which unfortunately means that some of my graphics end up too small to read. 

Outcomes