Thank you for the post.
I am unable to replicate. I performed the following steps to attempt to replicate:
1. Installed FileMaker Pro 12.0v1 on a Mac OS X 10.8.5 iMac
2. Opened FileMaker Pro 13.0v3
3. File > New From Starter Solution… > Assets.fmp12 > Save
4. Quit FileMaker Pro 13.0v3
5. Opened FileMaker Pro 12.0v1
6. File > Open… > Assets.fmp12
Actual Result: File does not open and an error is received (screenshot attached).
Perhaps, I am missing a step to replicate?
There seem to be a inconsistent behavior on this. I have my FM13 solution opened with FMPA12:
- No error-message
- Popovers (new FM13 function) are hidden
- connect FMGo 13 to FM12 hosted solution: Popovers work √ SlideElements work √
This trick has been mentioned by Don Clark - www.FMProGurus.com recently