5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2009 1:12 AM by disabled_menno

FMS10 refuses  to deploy CWP (and IWP) on Windows 7 Ultimate

Summary

FMS10 refuses  to deploy CWP (and IWP) on Windows 7 Ultimate

Description of the issue

FileMaker Product(s) involved:FileMaker Server Advanced 10.0v2.206 Operating System(s) involved:Windows 7 UltimateDetailed description of the issue:FMS10 refuses  to deploy CWP (and IWP) on Windows 7 Ultimate, the deployment assistant says: "Could not get a list of web servers from the specified worker machine" even though I have never specifically assigned a worker machine (=Single Machine!!!!! Deployment). There is no way to assign the localhost although IIS7 is installed an running: If in a webbrowser I enter: http://localhost/ the indexpage from the "wwwroot" I just created there is being shown, so my conclusion is that the webserver on the localhost is running. After the error in the deployment, the Filemaker Server Overview shows information about a machine that is not available in the network (is a laptop that is switched and taken home by the employee, but also has different IP and has different OS (XP) ) I think this is a bug, I should at least be able to assign my own machine by its IP, or by 127.0.0.1 or by entering localhost and then let FMS try to locate my machine or other machines in the network.At the moment we are in the process of deploying 2 maybe even 3 FMS10 servers on Win2003 in one network for a client (we already acquired licenses from filemaker Inc. for that) and one of those will need to run CWP. Exact steps to reproduce the issue:Open FMS10 console, click "Configuration" and on "edit server deploment" follow the steps to deploy webservices on an single machine, choose xml, xslt, iwp and phpand click on "Next"  Expected Result:Deploy FMS CWP and IWP Actual Result:Cannot deploy CWP and IWP with an errormessage from the deploment assistant Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared:"Could not get a list of web servers from the specified worker machine" Any additional configuration information/troubleshooting that is relevant to the issue:IIS7 is running because: If in a webbrowser I enter: http://localhost/ the indexpage from the "wwwroot" I just created there is being shown, so my conclusion is that the webserver on the localhost is running.Any workarounds that you have found:None