AnsweredAssumed Answered

FMSA11 can't create scheduled scripts

Question asked by PowerSlave on Mar 24, 2010
Latest reply on Jan 7, 2014 by bdj

Summary

FMSA11 can't create scheduled scripts

Description of the issue

I have come across a problem when using the admin console (11.0.1.95) running on a Windows7 64bit machine (Edit : and the admin console running ON THE FILEMAKER SERVER ITSELF) connecting to a 32bit Installation of FMSA11 on Windows Server 2008. When I create a new schedule to run a filemaker script , I select the database up the top , then enter the admin account and password for the database. I then get the error message "SCHEDULE ASSISTANT : No scripts are available for the specified account" I have created a new account with the [Full Access] privelage set and I get the same error message. This error occurs on more than one database hosted by FMSA11. Strangeley , it works on any hosted DB that does not have a password assigned to the admin account. This problem did not occur until we went from FMSA10 to FMSA11. At one stage  , If I clicked ok on the error message , then kept clicking NEXT> it would eventually show me the list of scripts contained within the database. This has stopped occuring now and at the time it seemed a bit random. I know it's not a typing error with the password because I don't get the INVALID LOGIN error. Any clues ??? Thanks in advance ,Regards , Lee.

Outcomes