Format Painter must copy both style name AND extra formatting
Operating system version
Description of the issue
If Field 1 is style="yellow" + additional formatting "Align:right"
after format painting Field 1 to Field 2
Field 2 must have EXACTLY style="yellow" + additional formatting "Align:right"
This must be so in fm13 and all NEXT versions!
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. create two fields on a layout
2. create a style, yellow
3. Apply the style to field 1 and then add some additional formattingto field 1 (e.g. align right)
4. Use the format painter to copy the styles from Field 1 to Field 2
Field 2 should have exactly the same style + formatting information as Field 1, i.e.
1. The same style name
2. The same additional formatting
1. The style name is not copied
2. All formatting is copied (instead of ONLY the additional formatting)
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
There is no workaround other than not using the format painter!