1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2009 12:18 PM by TSGal

Free Trial of FMP

tpalmer

Summary

Free Trial of FMP

Description of the issue

I have recently tried to download a free trial of FMPro, as my company is looking to use this software, however the downloaded trial contains errors within the installation. FileMaker Product(s) involved: Free Trial VersionOperating System(s) involved: WinXP Pro SP3Detailed description of the issue: Downloaded free trial of Filemaker Pro, downloaded install file had corruptions.Exact steps to reproduce the issue: Download the free trial, attempt to install.Expected Result: The Free Trial to examine and look at.Actual Result: File could not be installed due to corruption.Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared: Corrupted file, but not sure which one it was. 

• 1. Re: Free Trial of FMP
          TSGal

tpalmer:

Thank you for your post.

To see if there is a problem with the download, I just downloaded a trial version onto my Dell Dimension running Windows XP sp3.  All 237MB downloaded, and it installed properly, so perhaps there was a problem at the time you tried.

Can you try again?  If a problem still occurs, send me a private message with information to a server (if available) that I can upload the trial for you.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.