I have tested this and initially you are correct about what the Data Viewer is reporting - it reports the limited privilege set name for Get(CurrentPrivilegeSetName) when the script is run.
However, I then added a custom dialog script step to the script to display Get(CurrentPrivilegeSetName). The result was that the custom dialog reported the correct set ([Full Access]) and also the Data Viewer updated to display the correct privilege set. Even more interesting is that if the custom dialog step is moved to the start of the script, custom dialog and Data Viewer report correctly. But on the next step (New Record in my case), the Data Viewer reverts to reporting the limited privilege set.
Even without this script step, the script DID actually run with Full Access - it allowed me to create a new record when the logged in privilege set would not normally allow that. So the bug is that the Data Viewer does not update to report the information correctly.
Thank you for reporting this.
TS_Oz, FileMaker Inc.
my tests confirm yours. I made a mistake in the first place (so I had the impression that the script was not running in Full Access, but this is not true).
The DataViewer is indeed the only bug here, but that's already something ;)
And this also occurs with windows XP.
Thank you for your posts, and thanks to "TS_Oz" for narrowing down the issue.
I have forwarded your posts to our Development and Software Quality Assurance (Testing) departments for further review and confirmation. I will post again when I receive an update.