1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 15, 2010 5:41 PM by (O_O)

Get(TemporaryPath) Issue

user141

Summary

Get(TemporaryPath) Issue

Description of the issue

FileMaker Product(s) involved:FileMaker Pro 10v3Operating System(s) involved:Vista Detailed description of the issue:I have been using Get(TemporaryPath) for some time to create a Sn folder which holds swf, css, js and html files used to renderdata  in a WebViewer. Using FileMaker 10 v3 and FileMaker 11 beta is also installed on the same machine runnig Vista, theSn folder is not createdExact steps to reproduce the issue:1. FMP 10 v3 is installed and FMP 11 beta is installed 2. Open the test file in FMP 10 v3 3. Use the Get(TemporaryFolder) script step to obtain the path to the destination folder4. The Sn folder is not createdExpected Result:The Sn folder is created and a URL string passed to the WebViewer will render the expected data.Actual Result:The Sn folder is not created Exact text of any error message(s) that appeared:File AAAA.swf or file BBB.css, etc. cannot be created on this disk.Any additional configuration information/troubleshooting that is relevant to the issue:1.  I have verified that the Sn folder is not created when running FileMAker 10 v3 and when FileMaker 11 Beta is installed on the same machine, the problem exists. When that same file is subsequently run under FileMake 11 Beta the problem does not exist.Any workarounds that you have found: 1.  Uninstalled FileMaker 11 beta 2.  Then I have no problem using FMP 10 v3 and the Get(TemporaryPath) script step which creates the Sn folder correctly 3. We are testing the same setup with a released copy of FileMAker 11 installed and running the file with FileMaker 10 v3 to see if the issue still exists.