Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue using your data. I have the address showing properly with FileMaker Go 13.0v4 under iOS 7.1.1 on my iPad.
The URL should encode the space in the Adress properly. Try changing the address from "Skovager 17" to "Skovager+17". That is, replace the space with a plus sign. Execute the Open URL script. Does this work? If so, remove the plus sign and replace it with a space and try again.
Any other information you can provide may be helpful.
Thank you for the post.
I am unable to replicate. To attempt to replicate, I performed the following steps:
1. File > New Database > Created a Text Field called "URL"
2. Placed "https://www.google.com/maps/search/Skovager+17,,4000,/@55.642612,11.9546,17z/data=!3m1!4b1" into record 1 of the URL field.
3. Added a text object on the layout
4. Edit Layout > Select Text Object > Right-Click > Button Setup… > Open URL
5. Specify… > Selected the URL field > Checked box "Perform without Dialog"
6. Moved the .fmp12 file to an iPad 3 with iOS 7.1.1
7. Opened the .fmp12 file with FileMaker Go 13.0v4
8. Tapped on the Text Object
Actual Result: URL opens in Google Maps. See screenshot below.
Perhaps, I am missing a step to replicate?
Tried to substitute the space with a + but that dosn't work either.
The "funny" thing is that it Works perfectly on my Iphone 5S
And I tried to install Filemaker go 13 on my girlfriends Ipad - the button with the adress worked the first time but the second time i tried i get the same error "Fail to open..... ?????? WTF
Confusion on a higher level :-)
Oh - I might ad that it has worked perfectly before and i havent made any changes to the layout. ??
I'we solved the problem.
I altered the URL to a much shorter version and that did the trick
Thanks for input:-)