2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2009 4:44 PM by mobeer1958

graphic issue

mobeer1958

Summary

graphic issue

Description of the issue

I am using filemaker pro 10 advanced with windows vista sp2My problem is with after I have modified a couple of the graphics I got from Database Pros ( filemake reference ) which I touched up as there is a white background around the graphics. I am unable to drag and drop onto my interface nor am I able to copy and paste it onto the interface. I get the corner dots of the graphic but the graphic it self does not display. I have used GIMP to modify the graphic. I also purchased the theme library for filemaker and when I try and drag and drop those graphics I get an error telling me that the action cannot be preformed because this file is not modifiable. Any information on how to correct this would be very helpful.Tks

• 1. Re: graphic issue
          TSGal

mobeer1958:

Thank you for your post.

Are you able to take the original graphic and place it on the layout?  Does it display?  If so, then try using a different program to modify the graphic.  Are the original graphics from Database Pros JPEG files?  PNG files?  TIFF files?  Do they display in a Container field?

Any additional information you can provide may help narrow the possible causes.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc. 

• 2. Re: graphic issue
            mobeer1958
               I am able to insert the original graphics from data base pros and they work fine. However when I attempt to touch them up to match my back ground I loose them except for the anchor dots. I am unable to insert new graphics either all I get is the 4 anchor dots showing what should be the graphic. I am in the process of getting adobe photoshop so when I get it I'll try that and see what happens. I'll let you know either way if it does or doesn't work.