Hand Cursor Sticks after mousing over button on Headers and Footers
Operating system version
OS X 10.6.8
Description of the issue
If you are in 'Browse Mode' and 'View As List', if you move the mouse over a button in a Header or Footer, the cursor 'sticks' to a Hand cursor, even if you have moved the cursor off the button. The only way to get the cursor back to a 'pointer' is to click somewhere else on the Header/Footer, or to mouse into a different part of the layout.
This issue does not occur if you have a 'button' on the Body.
This issue does not occur in 'View as form'
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create Layout with Header and/or Footer
2. Add a Button to the Header and/or Footer
3. Under Button Setup, set it to perform an action (doesn't matter which action) and click the checkbox "Change to hand cursor over the button"
4. Save Layout
5. Go to Browse Mode
6. View as List
7. Mouse over the button, and the 'pointer' changes to 'hand'
8. Mouse off the button, and the cursor stays as a 'hand'
The cursor should automatically switch back to a 'pointer' after moving off the button.
The cursor stays as a 'hand' until user moves cursor off the Header/footer, OR clicks somewhere else in the header/footer
No workourounds found.
I have also created a test database that I can upload that you can use to test the issue