Hosts not saving on FileMaker Go
Operating system version
Description of the issue
I'm using FileMaker Go 13.0.8 on my iPad. I'm clicking the Hosts icon then clicking the Add Host button, then entering the host IP address/name and clicking Save.
I then open one of the hosted files and when I've finished I close the file.
When I go back to Hosts on the iPad later on the server is no longer listed even though I saved it - I then have to go through the cumbersome process of entering the host IP/name again.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. open FileMaker Go on the iPad and clicks the Hosts button
2. click the Add Host button
3. enter the host IP address/name and click Save
4. open database on new host and close file
5. return to Hosts button on FileMaker Go home screen and new host that was saved at step 3 is not listed
Host that has been saved appears in list of Hosts
No saved Hosts appear - on local FileMaker servers on the same network
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear