Summary

How can I insert a pagebreak after a field

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

Operating system version

windows 8.1

Description of the issue

I have a print layout with a body containing several fields. I would like to be able to force a pagebrake after a specific field Is this at all possible?

• 1. Re: How can I insert a pagebreak after a field
          philmodjunk

Report An Issue is intended for Reporting Possible Software bugs. Questions on how to work with FileMaker Pro should be posted in the FM Pro Forum Section. (See tab at top of this screen.)

That would depend on the design of your layout. If you have a layout intended to span more than one page:

Enter layout mode

Use print setup to specify the printer, page size and page orientation you will use when printing the page. This sets the page break indicators on your layout specific to the printer that you will use to print the layout.

A horizontal line will appear showing the location of the page break. If no such line is visible, drag the bottom edge of your layout body part down to make it larger until such a page break appears. Re-position all layout parts that you want to have appear on the second page so that they are located below the page  break line.