1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 31, 2012 9:30 AM by philmodjunk

How do you remove an answer from a radio button in Filemaker Go on an iPad?

dnw2b

Summary

How do you remove an answer from a radio button in Filemaker Go on an iPad?

Product

FileMaker Go

Version

Filemaker Go 12

Operating system version

Filemaker 12

Description of the issue

I have a scoring database for child assessment measures that uses radio buttons to record answers with a 1 or 0.  I need to know how to remove an answer from a radio button if it has been selected accidentally.  I tried hitting shift and this does not seem to work on the iPad.  Any help would be much appreciated!

• 1. Re: How do you remove an answer from a radio button in Filemaker Go on an iPad?
          philmodjunk

This is a section of the forum for reporting possible bugs with the software. You may get more and better help if you click the FM GO tab at the top of the screen and post your question there.

In FileMaker Pro, you can click any radio button to put the focus on the screen, then press the delete or backspace key to clear the field, but not being a Go user, I don't know what works with that interface. If all elses fails, you might be able to add a blank value to the value list and click it or add a "clear" button that uses Set field [YourTable::RadiobuttonFieldHere ; "" ] to clear the field.