HTML uploads through FM Go 13 web viewer on iPad with iOS 8 causes FM Go 13 app to crash
Operating system version
Description of the issue
A basic HTML upload form has two buttons: 'Choose File' and 'Upload File'. When viewing a simple HTML upload form in a web viewer on a layout in FM Go 13 on iPad with iOS 8, clicking 'Choose File' will bring up the iPad native dialog to choose an existing photo/video or take a new photo/video. Clicking either option causes the FM Go app to crash.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1) Update an iPad to iOS 8.1 (latest version as of this bug report) and download FileMaker Go 13
2) Place a web viewer on a layout and set it to http://www.developphp.com/page.php?id=578 (just a simple HTML upload page)
3) Open file in FM Go 13
4) Go to web viewer and scroll down to upload section of page
5) Click 'Choose File' to spawn native iPad dialog
6) Click either 'Choose Existing' or 'Take Photo or Video'
If 'Choose Existing' is clicked, native iPad photo chooser is displayed. If 'Take Photo or Video' is clicked, the native iPad camera interface is displayed.
The FileMaker Go 13 app crashes