1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 27, 2012 2:43 PM by philmodjunk

I have been having probles with the system,can even get to the information needed.

CriseldaSustaita

Summary

I have been having probles with the system,can even get to the information needed.

Product

FileMaker Server

Version

Ecom

Operating system version

Ecom

Description of the issue

I can not get in to the IEPs to translate information needed . Your program does not allow me to write in what the teachers,psychologist and other pesonal need to be translated. Also major proble the system will not let me in , keeps asking for pass word,I have tried differnt ones and none seem to get me where i need to be. Thank you, csustaita

• 1. Re: I have been having probles with the system,can even get to the information needed.
          philmodjunk

Ecom is not a "version" of either an operating system nor FileMaker so I don't know what you are indicating with that info.

Your database system could be design in any number of different ways. Without knowing the design of the database, we can't suggest ways to fix the issues that you are having.

Is this a database that you designed or was it created by someone else?

Password settings are set in Manage | Security and File | Options can control whether you are asked for an account name and password or none at all.

I can't promise that this will work, but you can try entering admin as the account name and leave the password field empty when attempting to open the database. That's the default settings for a file that does not have accounts and passwords defined in Manage | Security. If that opens the file, you can go to File Options and specify that the file automatically enter Admin with no password each time the file is opened and then you will not be asked for a password.