1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 20, 2011 11:21 AM by philmodjunk

I'm using the contact management template and want to print out notes from the notes tab.

AmericaTerranova

Summary

I'm using the contact management template and want to print out notes from the notes tab.

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

File Maker Pro 11

Operating system version

iMac  10.7 OS X Lion

Description of the issue

I'm working with the template Contact Management. It has a tab field for notes. I have numerouse notes I would like to print out from many clients but unable to. I have made a report layout to print the notes but the layout only shows one individual note. I would like the layout to show all of the notes and be able to print them. How cam I accomplish this task?

• 1. Re: I'm using the contact management template and want to print out notes from the notes tab.
          philmodjunk

The layout should specify the Notes table in Layout Setup...| Show Records from.

This layout should be set up with list or table view so that you can see more than one notes record at a time.

You can then perform a find or use Go to Related records to pull up a found set on this layout of just the records for a given contact record.

BTW, you have posted this request in the section intended for reporting possible software bugs. Posting such questions in the FM Pro Forum will get your question read by more fellow FileMaker users than it will here...