Insert From URL fails with error 10 for some data sets
Operating system version
Mac OS X 10.9.1
Description of the issue
I had a system using httppost in the InsertFromURL script step that was working fine. I changed one aspect of the path in the url from /RESTfm/ to /RESTfm.dev/ and when I do that, InsertFromURL throws an error 10 and doesn't submit the data.
Steps to reproduce the problem
Create a new file with two fields, URL and result, and a script to run the InsertFromURL step, and capture the error. By just adjusting the url slightly you can get an error in what should per a perfectly valid url.
There is nothing wrong with the url, it shouldn't throw any errors.
I get error 10.
I've also seen, but been unable to repeat in a clean file, a situation where I got error 507 ( Value in field failed calculation test of validation entry option ) in spite of the fact that not a single field in the entire solution used validation, let alone calc validation. When I tried to recreate this one in a test file it failed.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
The URL in questions are in a sample file I can provide if required.
None available, there is no way to tell a real error from this false one.