Insert from url: semi-column encoding
Operating system version
Mac (Yosemete) and Windows (Windows 7 Pro)
Description of the issue
Insert from URL fails to encode semi column properly.
Steps to reproduce the problem
The situation is this one :
A FileMaker script calls FMServer 13 WPE using Insert from URL (http, not https)
Credentials are passed in the url : http://login:password@server/...
This script has been working in FileMaker 12 and 13 for a long time. And the url returns a proper result when copied to a browser location field.
I found out that there was a semi-column in the password. I removed it from the password (security) and adapted the URL and... bingo! works.
Previously I had tried to uncheck the Encode checkbox (new in FileMaker 14, but it had no impact)