Insert PDF not available in converted file [related record]

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

13.0v3

Operating system version

Windows 7

Description of the issue

Issue: In a converted solution, I can't insert a pdf into a container field, even when the "interactive content" checkbox is checked.  The "Insert PDF" menu item is greyed out.

On a mac, I can drag and drop a pdf into the container, and it gives an image preview (not interactive) but when drag/dropped on Windows, it only displays the file icon.

All works as expected on a new file. "Insert PDF" is available and works as does drag/drop on both Windows and Mac. It is then displayed as interactive content.

I attempted creating a new file then creating a relationship to the converted file.  I can insert as expected in the new file, but display on the converted file (via relationship) is still incorrect - when inserted from on a mac, displays as a preview with no interaction, when inserted from Windows, displays as an icon.

NOTE: it appears that files can be inserted in it's base table, but still cannot be interacted in a related table.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Take a converted file.
      Create a container field.
      Create a relationship to this container field.
      Select a layout to use the related container field and place the container on the layout.
      Set container field to "interactive content" in the inspector.
      Select the field.
      Attempt to "Insert PDF" from "Insert" menu.  Command is greyed out.

Expected result

"Insert PDF" from "Insert" menu should be available

Actual result

"Insert PDF" from "Insert" menu is not available

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

N/A

Workaround

None found as of yet.

insert_PDF_bug.png