Inserted images in container are displayed differently in Win/Mac
Operating system version
OS X 10.6.8 / Windows XP (on Mac via Parallels)
Description of the issue
Images inserted in a container are displayed smaller in Windows than on a Mac.
Steps to reproduce the problem
On a Mac:
1. Create a layout with theme "Classic" (This theme does not have any padding defined for containers and make the problem more obvious)
2. Create a container in the dimension 80×40 pt; format: reduce image to fit; alignment: center, center.
3. Insert an image with the dimension 80×40 px into the container. On a Mac Book 1px = 1pt, therefore the inserted image will fill the container completely.
On a Win PC:
4. When you open the same file on a Window PC, the container looks okay. The image fills the container from border to border. But I guess, it is only a "thumnail" that is displayed, not the actual image.
5. Remove the image from the container and insert again a 80×40 px image. The container shows now a smaller image in the cotainer.
Back on a Mac:
6. Opening the database on a Mac again will show the same smaller image. Again, it is just the thumbnail, not the actual image.
On Win and Mac the function GetWidth/GetHeight return the correct results (80/40).
The image should be displayed in the same size on both systems.
Images inserted in Windows will be displayed smaller as on a Mac.
Monitor settings: 1440×900 (Mac), 1440×878 (Win XP)