Inspector font sizes mis-identify

Product

FileMaker Pro

Version

11.0v2

Operating system version

Windows Professional SP2

Description of the issue

Font size 7 is improperly identified by Inspector as font size 72.

Steps to reproduce the problem

Create a new file with one field.  Place the field on a form layout and size it to 7 points (we use Verdana). Be sure Inspector is open and go to the Position tab.  Now de-select so nothing on the layout is selected is selected (and be sure Inspector is still on Position tab) and then again select your now 7 pt field.  Now change inspector to the Appearance tab.

Expected result

It should show the size of the field's font.

Actual result

It instead displays size 72.

Exact text of any error message(s) that appear

None

Configuration information

It does the same thing when starting on the Data tab.  It is not simply a refresh (assuming 72 was the default setting before selecting new font size 7).  My default font size is 11.

Workaround

It is annoying and can waste time because when you pop the size selector to change it back, it resizes the field. It is great annoyance because it can change the size and, as you all know, once the size is changed, it also changes the width of the field.

BTW, your forum is as buggy as your software.  When I attempt to preview and then edit a post here (and it's happened several times now), it will remove my edit and display message, "Oops! There was a slight hiccup with our website. Please try again in a few minutes."

It takes me several minutes to get my changes to go through.

Outcomes