Invisible unicode character changes font on value list display
Operating system version
Description of the issue
When inserting a unicode character to affect the sorting in a value list, the values that have that character appear in a different font using a pop-up menu.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Create a table with ID (number), ValueDisplay (calculation), and g_entry (number, global) fields.
2. ValueDisplay calculation is something simple like this:
Mod ( ID ; 2 ) ; Char ( 65279 ) & "Odd ID - " & ID ;
"Even ID - " & ID
3. Create a value list displaying ID as field 1 and ValueDisplay as field 2. Include all values. Show values only from second field. Sort based on Unicode.
4. Set layout to display g_entry with pop-up menu using the value list.
5. Create several records and open the value list.
All odd entries go to the bottom of the value list, but the "look" of the list entries should be the same.
The odd entries go to the bottom and have a different font, maybe Arial.
Exact text of any error message(s) that appear
I noticed it on the "Stone" theme. Other themes may not be quite as obvious.
Use arial font throughout interface. Not an acceptable workaround. ;-)